Monday, November 24, 2008

From the Interoffice E-mail Annals

From: Acacia M. O'Connor 
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 10:21 AM
To: WorkStaff
Subject: turkey legs in the kitchen  

Team - Had a bunch of stuff leftover from early thanksgiving so there's some delicious homemade oversized turkey drumsticks in the kitchen! I know I sure could use a little dark meat on a Monday Morning, I don't know about you. :-) I ask that you take just one so there's enough to go around. THX!!

Cheers!

-Acacia

Acacia M. O'Connor
Assistant to the Assistant Director of Communications
ph.: (202) 555-5555fax: (202) 900-9000
aoconnor@post-backpage.com


1 comment:

lobascribbler said...

my address is 78 e. 4th street, brooklyn ny 11218

if there are any mashed potatoes left, i'll gladly take them as well

thank you